install many certmaster
周金龙
2011-05-05 09:59:11 UTC
Team:

when I want to manage manage many minions. I want to install two certmaster.
how can i apply it ?

thanks

Max Williams
2011-05-05 15:07:36 UTC
You can use two certmaster hosts to manage the same set of minions as long as they are using the same CA certs (/etc/pki/certmaster/ca/*) and they both have the minion certs (/var/lib/certmaster/certmaster/certs/*). Make sense?
Kind regards,
Max